Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mind Over Matter



There are times writing this feels like ideas flowing easily from the gates of my mind... Then there are times like this, when I am feeling heavy from the weight thoughts that have no beauty in them that the words get stuck in my head and can't come together in any coherent, logical form.

I am looking for answers and I just can't seem to find them. I feel like so many aspects of my life are currently thrown up in the air and I am waiting and watching to see where they land.

I want to go with my gut on one issue but my gut has taken me in a direction that has brought me to a point where I am struggling beyond my capabilities... In other areas, I have done what I can and await decisions that will impact my next move in every other area...

And so I am looking desperately, darting my attentions around for sources of inspiration and support from anywhere I can. I am lucky because I am finding them and as usual, it comes down to where you focus your attention.

I stumbled upon a fun little website that takes words from any source... something you write in, another website or, in my case, a blog and makes them into a clip-art styled montage of the message within. Try as I might, I could not figure out how to insert the resulting image of my blog words into my blog so I have added the link to what was produced.

To my great delight, the word that was the most predominant was "happy" so I titled my Wordle "Happy Most of All"

Not yet, but I'm hopeful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sally,

"I read this specific entry and wish to communicate to you that keeping your heart open and your mind focused will carry you to the most brilliant places, my friend. However, you must listen to your true voice. The voice inside of you that knows you quite well. Sometimes, it is difficult to hear because of the noise of others. The noise is comprised of opinions, judgments, identifications, and criticisms of you. You must filter the noise to hear the truth. Live in truth, my friend and your vision will become clear. Yet, if you are not aware of your truth, the challenge is to be in silence to hear what you are attempting to say to self. Peace be with you."

Adagio

Sally O'Grady said...

Thank you, my friend... You are a gift to me.