Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Getting Ready

Funny how things work out sometimes, don't you think?

Just when I have clicked into a new level of personal awareness and readiness for next steps, I have been thrown a couple of curve balls. Nothing earth shattering although when they were passing swiftly by my head, they felt pretty bad but no direct hits, I guess... I mean I am still here after all. But just when I have steeled myself for the challenge of changing directions, lo and behold my energies are now diverted to managing these problems that I am facing, that cannot be put off for another day.

And this is what I think of that...

I think this is the universe readying me for what is ahead of me. In my inaction of late, I have become soft... I have forgotten what it's like to feel the challenge of stretching yourself. I've gotten lazy.

So here is my wake up call before the real fun begins. And I am happy to say, bring it on!!

I'm ready.

4 comments:

Marc said...

Life will throw the same challenges at us over and over again until we deal with them and finally learn the lesson.

Courage my friend!

Marc

Sally O'Grady said...

Hello again my friend... I agree on learning the lesson. And for the first time in a while, I feel ready to learn, pick up and move onward. Feeling strong. Thank you again for your constant support.

Hugs to you!
Sally

Anonymous said...

Not to worry, Sally! Challenges are only opportunities in disguise, after all. Be present. That's all anyone can do.

Love,
Haslann

Sally O'Grady said...

Haslaan... you are very right my friend. And being present is the only way to get through I think.

Hugs & Love,
Sally