Thursday, April 17, 2008

Afternoon Delight


Some days obtain a level of perfection that can only be described as bliss. The challenge, I find is appreciating when they happen, relishing the moment and keeping it for warm thoughts on days that don’t quite have that kind of goodness in them.

Today is one of those days for me. We are emerging from a very long, cold, snowy winter where I live and the glory of a sunny day is still new and delightful. The wind carries the sweet promise of many more days like this one coming and I am drinking in the pleasure of it all.

On top of the remarkable gift Mother Earth has given, it has been a fantastic day for work (and let’s face it, doing well at work always makes a good day better) and I am at the moment, sitting on a sunny patio, drinking a yummy smoothie with a co-worker as we write up our deals (or our blogs… details details).

Add to this warm thoughts from friends, a fun evening ahead and the start of a weekend around the corner and I am a happy gal.
Wishing all good things for you as well.

No comments: